Proclinical is currently recruiting for an EDC Programmer for an academic organization located in Boston, MA. Successful candidate will be responsible for creating Rave studies for therapeutic oncology trials.
- Design and develop electronic case report forms (eCRFs) to meet the data collection requirements of oncology protocols in accordance with NCI and company guidelines and in compliance with CDISC standards.
- Serve as a resource and mentor to other team members on CDASH/SDTM/CDISC implementation project.
- Assist Study Build Manager with project planning and implementation activities to meet NCI deadlines for CDISC compliance.
- Program and validates folders, matrices, and edit checks as per protocol-specific criteria
- Participate in the planning and creation of training materials for internal staff including presentations on implementation of CDASH/CDISC in Medidata Rave studies.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university and/or life experience
- 5+ years' experience building Rave eCRFs in a clinical research setting. Oncology experience a plus.
- Experience implementing CDISC/SDTM/CDASH standards in a clinical research environment required.
- Extensive knowledge of Data Management principles for multi-site clinical drug trials preferred.
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency with Medidata Rave, BO4, MS Office and other related systems applications.
- Knowledge of Good Clinical Practices (GCP)
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Mary Jacobs at (+1) 312-291-4181 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A leading software solutions company, specialising in electronic data capture for patients in clinical trials, is currently recruiting a Parametric Programmer (CDI).
Swiss Franc0.00 - Swiss Franc160000.00 per annum
A global healthcare company is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Manager Programming position.