Early Development Physician (up to VP)
A leading biopharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit an Early Development Physician (up to VP) to their office in Shanghai. The organisation is devoted to the development of a new generation of innovative drugs and prides itself on its broad immune-oncology pipeline. This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading organisation.
- Providing medical and scientific leadership to the company's early development teams until POC.
- Contributing to clinical development and registration strategy in China and global markets
- Providing overall medical and safety oversight.
- Acting as a key driver, provide medical and scientific expertise to project teams, participate in project feasibility and risk assessment.
- Contributing to trial design, develop, review and revise IND/CTA documents, protocols, IB, CRF, ICF, IRB/EC documents, SAP, CSR and NDA documents.
- Preparing materials for investigator meetings, participate and present in investigator meetings.
- Conducting medical and safety monitoring, review clinical lab values, AEs, coding dictionaries and data tables, listings and figures.
- Assisting with data safety monitoring board activities.
- Interacting with inter-departmental and external consultants, KOLs, and regulatory agencies as appropriate.
Skills and Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited medical school with at least 10 years of clinical development experience.
- Early phase oncology development experience preferred but not mandatory.
- Experience writing clinical development protocols, IB and study reports preferred.
- Experience with medical and safety monitoring.
- Title and compensation commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Proactive and organised with exceptional follow-up.
- Anticipate/ identify problems and takes appropriate action to correct.
- High degree of accuracy with attention to details.
- Willing and able to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent team player.
- Fluent in written and verbal English.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Stephen Qin at +86 21 51694107 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.