Drug Safety Specialist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Drug Safety Specialist with a pharmaceutical company located in Princeton, NJ.
- Processing of adverse events and associated technical complaints and analysis results related to marketed products into the local intake, complaint, and global safety databases, including but not limited to duplicate searches, product coding, MedDRA coding, narrative generation
- Labelling assessment according to the current approved product label
- Receive inbound and make outbound calls for adverse events and technical complaints including handling of refund of
- Perform data entry and review of adverse events and associated technical complaints and provide ongoing feedback regarding case quality to other case handlers to support their continued development and ensure excellent case quality
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required (in medical or science-related discipline); HCP experience
- A minimum of 2 years of progressively responsible, relevant pharmacovigilance experience (including MedDRA coding and adverse event identification) required
- A minimum of 2 years of Customer Service experience preferred
- Exceptional knowledge of medical and pharmacovigilance terminology required
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 267-297-3257.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.