Drug Safety Manager
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Drug Safety Manager with a pharmaceutical company. This organisation is seeking an experienced and determined incumbent to join their team in Germany. This role is a contracted position, running for an initial 6 months.
- Reporting on undesirable effects from various sources.
- Monitoring benefit-risk profile of client products.
- PSURs & Risk Management plans.
- Collaborating with other departments (regulatory affairs).
Skills and Requirements:
- A degree in a pharmacy field or similar.
- At least 5 years of PV/Drug Safety experience.
- Effective time management, detail-oriented work style.
- Able to handle multiple tasks concurrently and in a timely fashion.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, persuasion, and leadership.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Hugh Pickerill on +44 203 854 1079 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is partnering with a leading global biotechnology company
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Drug Safety Manager, based in New York.