Document Review Specialist
We are looking for a highly motivated Document Review Specialist to join a prestigious pharmaceutical company in Ghent. This is an amazing opportunity to bring your experience and knowledge to a company that effectively contributes to medicine.
- Reviews highly technical documents of all types created within or outside of the company to ensure quality standard that meets or exceeds client's expectations.
- Verifies scientific logic and clarity of the document by verifying data in tables against source documents, checking for consistency according to current regulatory standards and guidelines.
- Edits for accuracy, consistency and grammatical correctness
- Adjusts schedule to accommodate unexpected requests for priority review.
- Revises scientific language for usage, flow, clarity, and audience appropriateness.
- Proactively queries authors to ensure compatibility with unique preferences and scientifically sound judgment.
- Maintains, communicates and applies knowledge of current guidelines, templates and industry standards
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification
- Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 2+ years').
- Proficient grammatical and communication skills, both oral and written
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Capable of working both independently and collaboratively with a team in a cross-cultural, geographically dispersed environment
- Ability to access and use a variety of computer software developed both in-house and off-the-shelf.
- Ability to communicate information and ideas so others will understand; with the ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Keri Marshall at 0207 440 0679 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.