Document Control Specialist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Document Control Specialist with a pharmaceutical company located in Cambridge, MA. A successful candidate will have at least 2 years of experience with document control and/or electronic document management systems.
- Support document reviews
- Log, track, scan, file, label, index, etc. as required the physical and electronic documentation
- Cross-functionally support the Document Management, archive, and migration of other Quality Systems and Compliance filed documents and inspection related document preparation activities as needed
Skills and Requirements:
- Self-motivated, detail oriented with a demonstrated ability to work independently, prioritize, and multitask in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- A team player who listens effectively and communicates in an open, clear, complete, timely and consistent manner
- Experience and demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Experience in a validated electronic Document Management and/or Training system is a plus
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Catherine Nguyen at 215-531-5643.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.