Diversity and Inclusion Lead
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Diversity and Inclusion Lead with a pharmaceutical company located in Boston, MA.
- Be a member of DI&B team, and as such, support in defining and executing on DI&B strategy and goals
- Support Head of Internal DI&B to drive innovation and intersectionality across our ERGs to deliver engaging and educational programming to global employees
- Serve as coach and consultant to ERG leaders and members to execute on ERG annual strategy and budget
- Build and manage internal DI&B website, creating and editing content in compliance with internal policies
- Support planning and logistics to ensure success around DI&B global events and programming
- Research and advise on diversity, inclusion and belonging topics
- Support execution of DI&B communications plan (including managing and creating content for intranet site, updating external DI&B website, ERG/BRG communications)
- Operationalize the DI&B strategy into a concrete working plan
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree; preferred master's degree
- Proven track record of facilitating enterprise-level initiatives with multiple stakeholders
- Strategy design and program management experience
- Knowledge of D&I concepts and KPI measurements
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 267-297-3257.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.