Distributor Manager EMEA - Interventional Oncology
A major medical device company is advertising a vacancy for a Distributor Manager EMEA - Interventional Oncology. Based in their European office, this is an exciting opportunity to work with a company that has been established since the 1950s.
- Appointing, managing, and directing the portfolio of distributors in the region.
- Identifying and exploiting new market development opportunities.
- Developing regional and individual market plans, strategies, and objectives.
- Managing distributor performance and implementing effective variance correction as required.
- Managing key accounts and key clinical relationships in the region.
- Developing and executing effective product strategies within the region, for existing and new products.
- Achieving regional strategic objectives.
- Overseeing market expansion and development.
- Reporting and communicating regarding sales performance/market intelligence and key information.
- Managing the operating expense budget for optimal sales effect.
- Representing the company in the region with respect to standard Systems and Procedures
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Skills and Requirements:
- Degree in preferably Business, Marketing or Medical/Biological Sciences.
- Demonstrated experience in Sales/Marketing Management.
- Demonstrated experience in medical sales calling on hospitals and clinics.
- Experienced in (financial) reporting, forecasting, and market share analysis.
- Strong sales management orientation and aptitude for learning mechanical or scientific subjects.
- Knowledge of surgical protocol techniques and terminology preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jessica Vocella at +44 203 871 8091 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.