Distribution Specialist - II
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Distribution Specialist - II position with an international biopharmaceutical company located in Santa Monica, CA. Successful candidate will perform routine administrative and/or physical tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, storing, and distributing of products/inventory.
- Performs routine administrative and/or physical tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, storing, and distributing of products/inventory.
- Inputs information regarding movement and handling of products in a computerized inventory system.
- Organizes and maintains accurate records associated with Distribution activities.
- Performs basic transactions associated with Distribution processes through internal and external computer systems.
- Adheres consistently to SOPs and cGMPs.
- Escalates deviations in process or product to supervisor, to ensure on-time delivery of material and return of rejected or unsuitable orders.
- Notifies relevant departments as items are received, shipped or processed, as required.
- Physically examines incoming or outgoing shipments, products or samples to ensure they meet specifications and match paperwork.
- Identifies and records deviations and escalates to supervisor.
- May perform, or operate machinery to perform, routine physical handling of items, including assembling packaging, affixing shipping labels and instructions to packaging, moving shipments.
- May perform basic tasks associated with sampling of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs), excipients and packaging components.
- Identifies and escalates deviations to supervisor.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Brendan Thalheimer at (+1) 215-531-5299 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.