Director, Value Evidence & Outcomes - Lupus Speciality
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Value Evidence Director with a global pharmaceutical company located in Collegeville, PA. As the VEO, you will work closely with asset teams to address strategic questions.
- VEO input into the Integrated Evidence Plan (IEP) in select pipeline assets/indications.
- VEO Projects supporting the IEP, bringing required technical knowledge and ensuring high quality of deliverables.
- Specific sub-teams, projects, or external collaborations as identified through interactions with VET (Value Evidence Team) including health outcomes, epidemiology, statistics, clinical, medical affairs and potentially lead the VET.
- Transparency of evidence generation activities within the Franchise markets to the IET.
- At direction of Head, TA lead or Sr. Director, VEL, support external collaborations and scientific evidence requirements with reimbursement bodies and decision makers (e.g. formal scientific advice).
- Work closely with many stakeholders including Early/Medicine Development Leaders, Global Commercial Leads, Physician Leads, RWE and Epidemiology, Patient Focussed Outcomes, Patients in Partnership team, Market Access, Clinical Scientists etc.
- Key evidence supporting internal governance reviews and reimbursement submissions
- Compliance with necessary regulations for quality and disclosure.
Skills and Requirements:
- Master's degree or higher in Health outcomes, patient reported outcomes, health economics, epidemiology, pharmacy, health or life sciences required.
- Doctorate level (e.g. PhD, Pharm D) or higher-level degree with commensurate industry and business qualification preferred.
- Significant experience in health outcomes or an aligned discipline/function.
- Pharmaceutical experience that includes: Drug development and/or and launch experience in support of value evidence generation.
- Leadership, networking, communication and influencing skills to work effectively in a complex matrix environment.
- Self-motivated ownership and accountability for projects, move them forward, and deliver with minimal supervision.
- Experience in Respiratory desirable by not mandatory.
- Global R&D and/or LOC experience.
- Strong technical knowledge in key areas including economic modelling and observational studies.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong critical thinking strategically and tactically.
- Role requires the incumbent to have the credibility to bring a depth and breadth of experience to address external environmental challenges and develop value evidence generation strategies that will meet decision makers needs.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sarah Beshara at (+1) 267-477-3355 or email@example.com
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.