Director Statistical Programming - Global Biopharma (remote)
Proclinical are recruiting for a Director Statistical Programming - Global Biopharma to join a biotech organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Frankfurt wit the ability to work remotely from home.
- Form a team of programmers to assist with ongoing pipeline growth.
- You will develop division programming standards to meet business and regulatory necessities, facilitating effective and seamless production of deliverables.
- Assist with the development and execution of an international programming ecosystem to facilitate successful project deliverables.
- Execute international statistical programming method linked to novelty in technologies, automation, procedures and standards to maximise effectiveness.
- Contribute to the development and execution of centralised data warehouse.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Comprehension of FDA, EMA, ICH and international guidelines and industry standards suitable to clinical study data and reporting on clinical trials which involves CDISC standards.
- Knowledge of the needs and technology necessary for assisting electronic proposals.
- Previous involvement in guiding proposals and managing staff.
- Educated to a degree level in a statistics, mathematics, computer science or similar field.
- Demonstrable experience within a CRO and/or pharmaceutical organisation.
- Know-how for statistical programming in SAS which involves Base, Macro, STAT, GRAPH, SQL, etc.
- Knowledge and experience in oncology or infectious disease therapeutic areas along with proposals would be ideal.
- Project management and leadership capabilities.
- Fluency in the English language.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Heidi Hennigan on firstname.lastname@example.org
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.