Director, Plasmid Prep
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Director of Plasmid Prep for a biotechnology company located in New York, NY. Successful candidate will be in charge of the business operation and development of various grades of DNA plasmid prep, including research and industrial applied and from microgram- to gram- scale.
- Provide scientific and operational leadership to Plasmid Department, including training, coaching, and organizational and leadership development.
- Provide important intelligence in the field of DNA plasmid and related areas to Senior Leadership Team for strategic alliance and execution
- Design, execute, and optimize the business strategy.
- Design and execute key projects, define resource and priority needs, and make budget plans to support financial and operational objects.
- Collaborate with commercial team including Marketing and Sales and R&D team for service/product development and optimization and business model design and execution.
- Optimize the production workflow and upgrade the process to improve the delivery capabilities and customers' satisfaction.
- Represent company and the department for efforts including branding events, public relationship events, and key customer communications.
Skills and Requirements:
- PhD degree in molecular biology or related fields, with oversea education preferred; Masters' with extensive industrial experience and team management experience can be considered.
- Industrial setting of experience in working with DNA plasmid prep in large organization is required, Knowledge of large-scale automation process is preferred.
- Team management experience is required.
- Strong leadership and communication skills and demonstrated experience in new techniques and products development.
- Strong resource management skills with demonstrated record of financial acumen.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills to collaboration with other teams.
- Bi-lingual, fluent in Chinese and English reading, writing and conversation
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Hunter Tonn at (+1) 646-851-0086 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.