Director of Project Management - Home based
An opportunity has opened for a Director, Project Management to join a small, global CRO in a fully home-based role in the US. This is a unique role focusing both in operations and strategy which will give you the chance to step up very quickly within the company.
This position is open due to recent growth within the company. Their target clients are the smaller, niche Biotech companies that target the most aggressive forms of cancer/ diseases, so the science is truly cutting edge. Perfect for an individual who is looking for a hands on role where they can develop quickly.
- Extensive experience with managing large, diverse, multi-country project operations.
- Experience building, motivating and developing teams. Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Broad functional experience in areas of strategic planning, clinical and project operations, client delivery.
- The ability to work across functions and within an executive team to drive change in a positive, collaborative and transparent way
- A positive, energetic and flexible attitude, with a reputation for being a results and delivery-oriented self-starter
- Strong Collaborator between Project Management, Clinical Data Services, Regulatory, Safety and Business Development.
- Dedicated to building success in one position, no history of jumping from one Company to another at one to two-year intervals.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Oversees large, diverse, multi-country project operations to ensure clinical trials are performed on schedule, within budget and meet all quality and regulatory requirements.
- Oversees the project initiation and planning processes by reviewing and approving project plans, work breakdown structure, project schedule and overall budget.
- Participates in project review meetings and analyzes project performance reports; reviews and approves changes to the plan and project and/or change orders if necessary.
- Manages and optimizes interdependencies between projects and coordinating communications across projects.
- Provides day to day leadership, guidance, and supervision to managers who are responsible for ensuring the high-quality execution of projects and Sponsor relationships.
- Responsible for training, mentoring managers, and team members in project team.
- Participates in strategic planning, direction, and execution of business development initiatives.
A highly attractive financial package and flexible working is on offer, along with the chance to develop quickly with the company.
For more information, please apply.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jack O'neill at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.