Director of Product - Patient Engagement
Proclinical is recruiting a Director of Product for a leading healthcare solution company located in Seattle, WA. Successful candidate will lead the successful execution of our patient engagement group of products, ensure development of impactful patient care products, alignment across the different products, and achievement of our strategic company goals.
- Partner with head of product to align overall strategic vision to the tactical product group's priorities via client visits and calls, internal stakeholder meetings, review of sales feedback, review of user feedback, and understanding of the competitive landscape.
- Align the product group's key problems to the specific product pods and their roadmaps, leveraging data-driven approaches.
- Collaborate with sales and account management to prioritize requests, blockers, and opportunities across all settings, while balancing the need to achieve our strategic company initiatives.
- Set objectives and key results across the patient engagement product pods, including timelines, deliverables, and product health metrics.
- Propose resourcing plans and needs to achieve the company's patient engagement goals based on data-driven planning processes.
- Execute on a specific product's roadmap, while aligning and reiterating context and priorities to the other product managers within the product group.
- Facilitate a team culture to solve for an ecosystem of products, instead of standalone products.
- Stay abreast of competitors and opportunities within the market, in collaboration with sales and marketing. Communicate these with the broader product team.
- Constantly improve on efficiency, capacity, and process to create high functioning teams including product, design, and development; working closely with the head of product and other director of product suites to ensure consistency and constant improvement.
- Be a pillar of the culture and values, leading throughout the company on our vision and how we plan to achieve this and representing our values of collaboration, passion and quality.
- Short to mid-term; this role is both a day to day PM for a specific product area, as well as working with director of product to create a tactical vision/roadmap on how to execute our patient engagement priorities.
Skills and Requirements:
- 6 - 10+ years Product Manager experience.
- Experience as a senior PM, group PM, or principal PM.
- Experience with patient engagement, outcomes, healthcare, or wellness.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Lewis Rooney at (+1) 415-481-3817 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
Highly Competitive Salary
Proclinical is currently recruiting a Senior Product Manager for a fast-growing online education company located in Seattle, WA.
A leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Project Manager - Operations to their office in Switzerland.