Director of Operational Excellence
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Director of Operational Excellence for a clinical-stage biotechnology company located in Rockville, MD. As the Director of Operational Excellence, you will partner with internal customers to identify and drive high-impact improvement efforts in support of department priorities and strategies.
- Identify the key areas for improvement via data-driven processes and help develop CI strategy and initiatives.
- Actively encourage support use of CI/OE tools & methodologies throughout operations.
- Employ Benchmarking techniques to leverage good practices and share knowledge.
- Lead, motivate and facilitate cross-functional teams to commit to, and deliver results through continuous improvement initiatives.
- Design, plan and facilitate effective, efficient meetings and workshops, and mentor others in meeting planning and facilitation.
- Partner with functional stakeholder to design key performance indicators (KPIs) and dashboards, design collection/reporting processes.
- Work collaboratively with functional stakeholders to identify critical training needs and develop and implement appropriate solutions.
- In conjunction with QA, develop and implement GMP compliant technical training program.
- Work collaboratively with functional stakeholders to investigate deviations, conduct RCA, and implement appropriate corrective actions.
- Establish, grow and support a human performance program.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in science, engineering, or related field.
- Minimum 7 years' experience in GMP pharmaceutical, biologics and/or vaccine industry.
- Minimum 5 years' experience leading/supporting Continuous Improvement and Operational Excellence programs.
- Excellent multi-tasking, analytical, organizational and leadership skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot, identify root cause and systematically resolve problems.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Christian Delbaere at (+1) 347-227-1672 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.