Director of Market Access
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Director of Market Access with a Tier 1 global biopharmaceutical company located in New York, NY. Successful candidate will be leading global market access for various epilepsy-based drugs and be responsible for successful development, planning, and execution of all aspects of Market Access/ HEOR.
- Responsible for Global payer strategic planning to support value and access
- Lead strategy and tactical execution with payers, patient advocacy, and health care provider stakeholder interactions that will support access and reimbursement objectives
- Lead and take charge of pivotal study design and drive payer focused tactics to support reimbursement and access at launch.
- Responsible for the successful development, planning, and execution of all aspects of Market Access for all in-line products
Skills and Requirements:
- 7+ years of direct biotechnology / pharmaceutical industry experience and/or payer experience including depth in market access exposure globally/US based.
- Deep working knowledge of both US and ex-US healthcare reimbursement and healthcare systems required.
- Strong exposure working with CNS or Neuro would be needed.
- Expertise within both HEOR and Market Access Pricing.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Calvin Lee at (+1) 646-367-1089 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.