Director of DMPK, Drug Discovery - HYBRID
Proclinical is seeking a Director of DMPK, Drug Discovery for an innovative early-stage biotech located in Princeton, NJ.
In this role, you will act as the DMPK representative on numerous projects and be instrumental in authoring key preclinical and regulatory documents.
This is a hybrid position based in New Jersey, but we may also consider remote candidates.
Must be eligible to work in the US.
- Serve as the resident subject matter expert for DMPK function at all stages of drug discovery and development
- Working collaboratively with project team members to design and execute the non-clinical DMPK strategy to address DMPK challenges
- Design and oversee DMPK studies at CRO partners, interpret data and provide timely feedback to project team members
- Create the DMPK package including human dose projection calculations to support nomination of preclinical candidates (PCC)
- Author and edit key preclinical and regulatory documents including study reports, investigator brochures, INDs and CTAs within agreed timeline
Skills and Requirements:
- A PhD in Drug Metabolism, Pharmacokinetics or related discipline with a minimum of 12 years of biotech/pharmaceutical drug discovery and development experience
- Proven track record of supporting multiple research programs to advance high quality assets into the clinic
- Superior interpersonal and organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to think critically and strategically
- Experience working with contract research organizations (CRO) on program execution
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Experience with the drafting of regulatory submissions
- Relevant experience in business development for research or development assets
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Danielle Bahnasy at +(1) 646-868-5142 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.