Director of Commercial Analytics
Director of Commercial Analytics - Permanent - Onsite
Proclinical Staffing is seeking a Director of Commercial Analytics to join cutting-edge biotech company. This is a permanent role located in the Northeast.
The Director of Commercial Analytics is responsible for identifying and supporting commercial growth opportunities and tactics relating to the portfolio. This role will act as a strategic thought partner to commercial leadership, brand and new product planning teams as they create, analyze and refine brand strategies to drive growth in inline brands and/or accelerate pipeline assets.
Skills & Requirements:
- 10+ years of combined relevant business experience in commercial analytics, pharmaceutical analytics, and/or management consulting
- Preferred experience working in or with a small start-up or recently commercialized biopharmaceutical organization; maintains a 'no job is too big or too small' attitude
- Strong experience using data science tools such as R (preferred), or Python with experience in cloud computing (eg. Snowflake, AWS)
- Strong experience in manipulating and extracting insights from large longitudinal data sources, such as claims, diagnostic, EMR and other patient level data sets
- Demonstrated success partnering across the commercial organization to translate specialty pharmacy and specialty distribution analytics and insights into actionable recommendations
- Demonstrated experience shaping and influencing organizational decision-making
- Demonstrated skill communicating data, models and analyses to non-technical audiences
- Preferred hands-on experience with cloud-based AI/ML tools (e.g. Dataiku, DataRobot)
- Strong executive presence and analytics presentation skills: capable of translating complex data insights into actionable recommendations and is comfortable articulating, presenting and debating recommendations with all levels of management, including up to C-level executives
- Strength in storytelling, data visualization and developing effective presentations
- Knowledge across a broad spectrum of analytic approaches / data sources and ability to identify appropriate approach to address key business questions
- Strong learning agility and demonstrated success solving ambiguous business issues
- Experience working with large complex data and corresponding query/ programming languages such R (preferred), Python, or SQL
- Strong knowledge of secondary data sources including syndicated sales, promotional & marketing data, longitudinal patient level data, diagnostic lab data; experience with payer data
- Proficiency in manipulating and extracting insights from large longitudinal data sources, such as claims, diagnostic, EMR and other patient level data sets. Expertise in managing and analyzing a range of large, secondary transactional databases is required
- Experience with field force analytics, including customer segmentation, targeting, and promotional response measurements
- Competency in navigating large volumes of information to synthesize what's most important and actionable
- High degree of creativity and innovation in developing new approaches, processes, and methodologies
The Director of Commercial Analytics will:
- This individual will be working with CI&O, Marketing and Sales to develop and support analysis of market trends, marketing and sales operations analytics, HCP and patient journey analysis, and sales force efficiency to optimize commercial operations
- Create, manage, and maintain scalable analytical models for recurring analyses
- Lead the development of analytics to quantify the effect and interactions that affect patients and their healthcare journeys
- Create or work with external analytics partners to develop Omni-channel marketing effectiveness analytics
- Create or work with external analytics partners to create rules-based and machine-learning models to drive disease insight and support HCP lead generation for the rare disease and oncology products.
- Assist in helping design/redesign aspects of the commercial data environment and processes as we evolve from a single commercialized product organization to having multiple commercialized products
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Emily Notman at (+1) 617-963-0344 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.