Director of Business Developments
Proclinical are looking for a motivated life scientist who can combine their scientific training and business experience and become a Director of Business Developments. This role will be remotely based and focusing on creating a new business generation through customer research and marketing initiatives.
- Develop opportunities and close deals by understanding customer's requirements, presenting and structuring a business and scientific framework.
- Coordinate and attend meetings, including virtual meetings, in person meetings, customer site visits and phone meetings, with current or potential customers.
- Build and maintain strong internal and external customer relationships, identifying current and future needs and aligning these with the capabilities and strategy of the business.
- Manage and execute the RFI/RFP processes including interactions with both sales and technical staff.
- Drive additional revenue opportunities from within existing company relationships through targeted follow-ups, ensuring customers extract maximum value from current interactions.
Skills and Requirements
- BS degree in life sciences required. Advanced degree in life sciences preferred.
- Minimum 8 years of experience within the biotech or pharmaceutical industry and minimum of 2 years of relevant business development experience.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please Georgia Desjarlais on +02039670970 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.