Director, Market Access & Government Affairs (International)
An international biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Director, Market Access & Government Affairs to be based with their German or Swiss teams in a home-based capacity. The organisation develops and commercialises non-invasive methods for analyzing DNA. This is an exciting opportunity to work with an established player in the biotechnology scene.
- Mapping out the reimbursement pathways and processes for the company's products in each major geography in Europe, Americas (ex-USA), Australia, and Asia.
- Working with international leadership, regional sales teams, product specialists, and channel partners to identify and prioritize opportunities, and execute on market access efforts.
- Collaborating with medical affairs team, product specialists, and key opinion leaders to design appropriate evidence-generating studies, localise dossiers, and adapt health economics models.
- Leading responses to health tech assessment processes, coverage decisions and opinions, as well as ad hoc requests to secure favourable coverage, maximise, and maintain reimbursement.
- Driving responses to RFPs and tenders by individual hospitals, regional, or government payers.
- Leading other relevant market access projects as assigned.
Skills and Requirements:
- MBA, Master's degree, or MD / PhD in a relevant field from a top-ranked school.
- Background in biological sciences, genetics, and/or demonstrated desire to work in diagnostics.
- At least 5 to 10 years of experience and demonstrated success in leading market access projects and government affairs for novel molecular diagnostic products (oncology, organ transplant, women's health, etc.).
- Good understanding, across multiple countries, of local insurance systems, reimbursement, regulatory requirements, pricing frameworks, advocacy channels, and influential medical societies.
- Ability to speak relevant languages.
- Comfort working in a start-up setting.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Flora Hickish at +44 2038660228 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
Up to £80000.00 per annum
City of London, England
A leading pharmaceutical company is currently looking to hire a Market Access Lead to be based at their City of London office.
An internationally known biotechnology company has an opening for a Manager Market Access job at their Berkshire office.
A top 10 global pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Market Access Manager.
€0.00 - €115000.00 per annum
A global biopharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Manager / Associate Director Market Access DACH.
A leading pharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for an International Market Access Expert, to be based in their German office.