Director HEOR BD
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Director of HEOR for a global pharmaceutical based consultancy located in New York, NY. Successful candidate should have 10+ years' experience selling data to Pharmaceutical / Healthcare organizations as well be knowledgeable with working hands on with Claims Data / 3rd Party Databases.
- Maintain successful management of accounts requiring client strategy development, business opportunity advancement and account penetration
- Adhere to all business development practices and processes.
- Lead internal meetings.
- Engage and meet with clients to identify and discuss planned research requirements and projects
Skills and Requirements:
- Required to have BA/BS from four-year college or university, graduate degree preferred; and 3-5 years of consulting experience providing data analytics solutions to HEOR clients within the Pharmaceutical and Biotech industries.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detailed understanding of the role and responsibilities of HEOR within the pharmaceutical industry
- Demonstrated track record for achieving goals
- Demonstrated ability in analyzing and developing new business opportunities, penetrating accounts, building strong client relationships, and influencing decision makers
- Demonstrated HEOR client relationships within the Pharmaceutical Industry
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Calvin Lee at (+1) 646-367-1089 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A leading Health Economics and Outcomes Research consultancy is currently recruiting a Health Economic Associate Director to lead our Health Economics team.
City of London, England
One of the largest CROS in the global market is currently recruiting a Consultant or Senior Consultant (Health Economics) to join their London team.
An international pharmaceutical company is recruiting a Senior or HE Manager to join their office in Maidenhead.
A leading consultancy, supporting healthcare company's in the pharmaceutical and medical devices industry, is currently recruiting a Health Economics Manager to be based at their office in London.