Director, Hematology Marketing
Proclinical is seeking a Director, Hematology Marketing for a leading pharmaceutical company located Princeton, NJ.
The Director of Marketing is responsible for developing an integrated marketing strategy and implement a cross-functional tactical plan to support the Hematology franchise. This individual will be responsible for developing and executing overall brand strategy across channels ensuring there is cohesive vision and alignment to the overall Brand Plan. The Director of Marketing will report to the SVP of Sales and Marketing.
Must be eligible to work in the US.
- Leads the development of brand strategies and ensure tactical activities align with strategic objectives.
- Assumes primary responsibility of overall budget development, management, and adherence to target goals.
- Manages all agency partnerships to ensure execution and budget management.
- Partners with the Promotional Review Committee (PRC) to ensure development of compliant and effective promotional tactics.
- Partners with Legal and Regulatory departments
- Responsible for strategic construction, development of content and participation in Advisory Board activities inclusive of established Strategic Advisory Panels.
- Responsible for maintaining a cohesive Brand Plan
- Contributes tactical recommendations based upon customer insights and brand strategy.
- Partners with market research and analytics colleagues to identify, analyze, and report key performance indicators.
- Leads cross-functionally with marketing teams, sales, and medical to ensure in-label executional alignment.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key community and strategic partners (KOLs).
- Understands, promotes the importance of and adheres to Health Care Compliance Guidelines
- Possess the capability to analyze current situations and complex data to create key strategies to overcome obstacles or enhance market performance.
- Translates key scientific data into strategies to address current or future issues or obstacles in the marketplace.
- Continually monitors the environment and leverages market research/analytics to optimize marketing plans and tactics.
- Works closely with the Sales leadership team to ensure tactics are being executed
- Monitors performance and tracking metrics for plan evaluation.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree required, MBA or other advanced degree would be a plus
- Minimum 5 years' experience in oncology pharmaceutical marketing, preferable in the Hematology space.
- Product launch experience within the oncology market space a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of patient HCP strategies, multi-channel strategies and associated FDA regulations.
- Demonstrate ability to successfully navigate internal review processes and achieve cross functional harmony between working teams.
- Demonstrated project management experience and people management skills preferable
- Requires some travel, domestic and international.
- Excellent communication, presentation and organizational skills.
- Demonstrate interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with and influence all levels of management, including business leaders and executives.
- A positive attitude, flexibility, and a proactive approach.
- Proven ability to resolve conflict and achieve overall commercial goals.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret scientific and technical information and data.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Individual should be able to apply critical thinking process to optimize strategic initiatives and decision making.
- Requires operational proficiency with power point, word and excel.
- Ability to create clear communications on process and be able to present to the most senior executives in the company.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Emily Notman at +(1) 617-963-0344 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.