Director, Global Medical Affairs
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Director of Global Medical Affairs with a biopharmaceutical company located in Boston, MA. Successful candidate will be responsible for digital and innovation initiatives supporting all Global Medical Affairs Departments.
- Collaborate closely with the Global, International, and North American teams to develop an externally facing global medical affairs digital strategy.
- Drive digital initiatives ensuring successful evaluation, execution, and optimization.
- Identify and operationalize innovative ways to drive healthcare professional's awareness, adoption, and utilization of the company's digital initiatives.
- Work with Global, International, and North American teams to identify and leverage the valuable insights gained from digital analytics.
- Track and report on key quantitative and qualitative metrics and KPIs at the global, regional, and country level.
- Manage budget and specifically assigned projects.
- Partner with Medical Affairs Leadership as well as Corporate Communications, Regulatory and Legal to develop a consistent, value-added, digital customer experience.
Skills and Requirements:
- Advanced degree required, doctorate level (MSN, PharmD, or PhD) preferred.
- 8+ years of experience in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology sector or comparable healthcare industry experience.
- 3+ years of experience managing digital innovation initiatives in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology or healthcare industry.
- 5+ years of digital innovation experience.
- Analytical mindset and data oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to distill complex topics.
- Strong interpersonal skills - able to work with a diverse set of stakeholders to achieve business objectives.
- Strong independent work ethic and problem-solving skills.
- Team player who is willing to teach and bring others along the journey.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task, self-prioritize, and adapt to change.
- Attention to detail and committed follow-through are essential attributes for this role.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Ella Jobson at (+1) 646-868-5142 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.