Director / Executive Director, Medical Science Liaisons
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Executive Director of Medical Science Liaisons for a pharmaceutical company located in the Greater New York area. Successful candidate will build and lead a team of Medical Science Liaisons (MSLs) that are the primary field-based scientific experts responsible for engaging in scientific exchange with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs), health care providers, payers, and other relevant external stakeholders.
- Provide account relationship support to payers, managed care organizations, government programs, employers, hospital systems for portfolio of products.
- Develop team objectives, performance metrics, and budget management. Initial team buildout will focus on first product launch, remestemcel-L for steroid refractory aGVHD.
Skills and Requirements:
- PhD, PharmD, or MD required.
- 10+ years of experience in field medical roles including 3+ years of field medical leadership in the biopharmaceutical industry with in-line products.
- A clear understanding of clinical research methodologies and demonstrated ability leading a field medical team with translating scientific, clinical, and safety data in a clear effective and credible manner is required along with an in-depth knowledge/understanding of managed care, health economics, healthcare reimbursement, and understanding of pharmaceutical ethics and governance.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nicole Aganon at (+1) 347-293-1161 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A leading international healthcare company is seeking to recruit a Global Scientific Director to their team in Switzerland.
Our client, a global biotechnology company that employs over 20,000 people across the world, is looking to hire a Global Medical Lead (Global Medical Affairs Director - Physician).
£0.00 - £130000.00 per annum
A leading biotechnology company is seeking to recruit a Clinical Development Medical Director - Rare Diseases/Gene Therapy to their office in London.