Director Clinical Operations
Director, Clinical Operations - Small Biotech - London
Proclinical Staffing have partnered with a Start-up Biotech based in Central London who are looking for a Director/ Senior Director, Clinical Operations to join their team. This is a unique opportunity and is a critical hire within the company.
They are looking for a robust individual who will be able to roll their sleeves up and be the driving force to grow out their clinical operations team. They have a solid pipeline in different therapy areas and a strong financial backing.
Some of the key responsibilities are:
- Selection and oversight of CROs.
- Working with strategic partners, Key Opinion Leaders and directly with the Medical Director.
- Working cross functionally with the Quality, Regulatory and Medical teams.
- Working well within a small team environment (someone who has worked within a small biotech before would be a strong preference).
- Leadership responsibilities.
They offer a highly attractive financial package and up to 3 days home working.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jack O'Neill at 0203 846 0646 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.