Director, Business Development - East Coast
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical is seeking a Director, Business Development for a cutting-edge clinical research organization.
The Director of Business Development will oversee and manage all of the business development operations of our company.
Must be eligible to work in the US.
- Preparing and executing a comprehensive outreach plan for generating new business
- Increasing the clinical trial pipeline and securing new clinical trials for all sites
- Successfully prospecting and selling our services to both pharmaceutical and CRO clients
- Generating weekly pipeline and potential client activity reports
- Managing the feasibility process with potential clients
- Coordinating with leaders across the organization to ensure tactical and strategic company goals are achieved
- Developing strategies for approaching clients in numerous therapeutic areas and preparing client presentations
- Analyzing potential study opportunities and developing a sales plan for each target client
- Cultivating strong, long-term relationships with key decision-makers within client organizations and develop in-depth knowledge of the client organization
- Maintaining general knowledge of all services and sites
- Recording and organizing all customer contacts, interactions & opportunities
- Generating quarterly and annual sales goals and monitoring all actions and results against plans
- Handling follow-up related to upcoming trial opportunities with clients and drive completion of new study start up at our clinical sites
- Maintaining high visibility within client organization and monitoring client satisfaction by communicating regularly with client
- Tracking trends within the market to ensure the company's therapeutic diversity supports future growth
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in biological sciences, marketing, or related field (Master's preferred)
- Required: 5+ years of experience in the the pharmaceutical, biotech and/or clinical research industries
- Required: Site network experience
- Demonstrated customer access and knowledge of the clinical research market
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Emily Notman at +(1) 617-963-0344 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.