Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Associate Director of Biostatistics with a global CRO company located in Boston, MA. As the Associate Director, you will manage and oversee project portfolio, build customer relationships and business development activities.
- Lead Biostatistics and support Data Management at KCR, sharing knowledge and expertise with current Functional Area Leaders of both departments.
- Provide strategic direction & objectives. Responsible for planning, staffing, budgeting, performance requirements, recommending and implementing changes to DM and Stat procedures and business processes.
- Advise and share guidance on designing studies, selecting appropriate statistical methods, data management, interpretation, and reporting of study results.
Skills and Requirements:
- Senior experienced person with a proven track record in leading clinical trial biostatistics.
- Minimum eight (8) years of experience in leadership/supervisory role
- Minimum eight (8) CRO and/or Pharmaceutical experience
- Business facing and/or relationship management experience in the area of Clinical for a CRO or Pharma Industry
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Felix Hook at (+1) 646-367-2617 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.