Digital Solutions Manager: Digital Endpoints
A multinational pharmaceutical company located in Basel, is looking for a bright Digital Solutions Manager who will focus on Digital Endpoints. This is an amazing opportunity to bring your experience and talent to an established Pharmaceutical organisation.
- Ability to see a complex program from a "big picture"/strategic level; able to communicate a clear vision for Digital Endpoints and able to set direction for the DE team and drive clinical teams to decisions
- Proven delivery experience in matrix organization with constructive influential skills and ability to drive operational excellence in time of change and ambiguity.
- Adept at creating and writing business presentations, including storyboarding
- Exceptional business communication abilities, especially in written and presentation form
- Reliable, constructive communication skills, good listening skills, willing to share information, willing to cooperate and help, flexible. Breaks down barriers to teamwork at organizational levels
Skills and Requirements
- Advanced degree in data science, medicine or a related scientific subject
- 5+ years' experience working in Digital Endpoints (or a related field)
- Work in drug development and/or clinical trials is considered an asset
- Is a self-starter, can work independently and has the ability to prioritize across multiple competing tasks and objectives
- Proven experience in strategic program management, preferably in deploying digital endpoints in Big Pharma
- Ability to identify, understand and mitigate business risk
- Excellent ability to work, write and communicate in English is required
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please Anna Bigiotti on +44 2038542470 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.