Digital Project Manager
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Digital Project Manager with a biotechnology company located in Weston, MA.
- Effectively manage all work streams coming into Digital Production for website and email development by being intimately familiar with all project timelines, capacity conflicts, potential risks and drive solutions to ensure delivery within target dates.
- Lead and/or support a risk forum across all creative and production agencies to identify and elevate risks, provide solutions and manage cross agency collaboration.
- Lead in prioritizing work across the portfolio to meet corresponding target dates and present tradeoff or prioritization decisions when necessary for MCE leads and Marketing.
Skills and Requirements:
- Prefer 5-7 years' worth of relevant experience in a website project management with background or understanding of development and QA processes for web and email.
- Understand key concepts of front end and back end engineering and content authoring in a CMS and be able to communicate with corresponding teams effectively.
- Understand how emails are built and deployed and how files are hosted.
- Understand how websites are built, tagged and deployed, especially within AEM.
- Experience with JIRA.
- Be a subject matter expert in digital production and digital best practices.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 267-297-3257.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.