Digital Biomarker Study Associate
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Digital Biomarker Study Associate for a global biotechnology company based in Switzerland. If you're looking for a change pace, then this might be the right step for your career.
- Provide operational support for remote patient monitoring solutions in studies, including by being a point of contact for support requests by physicians and study coordinators
- Develop translation, logistics, support and related processes, and select/manage vendors that provide these services
- Ensure support requests are promptly addressed by the digital biomarker team
- Preparation of site supporting materials, including training materials
- Assist with preparing remote patient monitoring parts of IRB/Ethics Committee submissions, and addressing follow up questions
- Create and maintain accurate study level progress information (e.g. recruitment status, remote patient monitoring data generation levels, data transfer status, technical issue overviews) through the efficient use of systems, tools and reports.
- Create and maintain centralized project/teamwork-spaces, including document creation and/or maintenance.
- Identify and contribute to areas of best practice and process improvements.
Skills and Requirements
- Proficiency with MS Office suites such as Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Minimum 3 years experiences in clinical operations in either pharma or medical devices
- Strong experience with vendor management
- Very good university degree (BA. level or above) in Sciences or related fields
- Passion for digital innovation in healthcare, and especially for leveraging novel technologies to modernize clinical endpoints and improve disease/treatment management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Documentation skills
- Problem solving attitude and structured approach to work
- Native English, German speaker
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Anna Bigiotti on +44 2038542470 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.