Diagnostics Project Manager
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Diagnostics Project Manager with a global pharmaceutical company located in Gaithersburg, MD; Waltham, MA; Cambridge, UK; Gothenburg, Sweden; Shanghai, China. As the Diagnostics Project Manager, you will play a pivotal role in providing medicines that make a real difference to patient care. PMG is at the heart of their commitment to innovation and growth.
- Provides Dx implementation and regulatory expertise to support the design and delivery of clinical studies
- Ensures study testing is delivered on time and budget through evaluation of test implementation success
- Acts as a diagnostic testing owner within clinical study team with a deep understanding of processes and requirements to be met
- Keeps own knowledge of best practices and new relevant developments up to date
- Identifies opportunities to improve the clinical study feasibility and provide practical solutions for clinical development
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline
- Experience in Dx testing implementation
- Knowledge of relevant Dx regulations / clinical study requirements
- Ability to resolve complex testing challenges to ensure successful clinical trial recruitment and analysis
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sofia Amark at (+1) 646-367-2764 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.