Device Support Specialist
A global Clinical Research Organisation specialising in clinical research and autoimmune disorders, is recruiting for a Device Support Specialist in the Stockholm. If you're looking for a change a pace, join this revolutionary ream and help change the face of medicine.
- Take responsibility for planning and carrying out patient visits, including the organization of the required material
- Provide patient and family training and refresher courses for all medical devices
- Carry out regular status checks of the therapy device and replace defective devices/components.
- Deal with troubleshooting for the equipment at the patient's home
- Download and interpret device data from the therapy device
- Provide general support and point of contact for patients (commercial and study patients)
- Provide on-site patient support, if necessary, after normal office hours, at weekends and on public holidays
- Work independently in a specific area as well as have a willingness to help out in other regions
- Take care of administrative activities, such as the drawing up expense reports, equipment management, purchasing of office supplies for the home office, etc.
Skills and Requirements
- Completed training in the field of medical care
- Experience in dealing with people in difficult situations
- Ideally first experience in field service
- Safe handling of modern means of communication, MS Office and willingness to familiarize oneself with other software programs
- High degree of empathy and autonomy
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Very good communication skills
- Must be fluent in spoken and written in Swedish and a must have a good English level
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sofia Amark at +44 203 861 8210 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.