Developer - Marketing and Supply Chain
An excellent organization is looking for a developer to join their Pharmaceutical Operations organization. The amazing team is well known for delivering effective KPIs and business intelligence dashboards. If you're looking for a change of pace, then this might be the company for you.
- Responsible for dashboard design and development of key operational KPIs that support the business process network wide. Provide analytics support to operations groups as requested under the guidance of Analytics leads
- Acquire, harmonize and cleanse data from back-end systems and other sources to be used in BI dashboards.
- Develop and maintain electronic Tableau dashboards to support analytics initiatives.
- Optimize dashboards for optimal performance
- Provide expertise for exploration, extraction and integration of data using integrated platforms and deployment of highly interactive dashboards.
- Provide BI technical coaching/support for end users.
- Development of data acquisition from ERP systems.
- Development of data quality and trust value KPIs for existing data sets.
- Redesign, update and standardization of dashboards.
- Development of E2E supply chain and manufacturing visualizations for all levels of organization
Skills and Requirements
- 4+ years' experience of developing enterprise dashboards with bachelor's degree in engineering, business analytics, information management or equivalent OR 7+ years' experience without bachelor's degree.
- Direct or Indirect background with Supply Chain and/or Manufacturing Operations.
- Advanced knowledge of Tableau 2019 Desktop (Tableau Professional Certification Highly Desirable).
- Ability to work in an agile and flexible way, perform under ambiguity, has strong written and oral communication skills in English, and strong attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and with the ability to work as part of a distributed global team.
- Ability to coach others with Technical BI skills.
- MS Power BI knowledge is a plus.
- SQL, Python or R experience is a plus.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Luke Saner at +443300524502 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.