Degenerative Disease Research Specialist B
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Degenerative Disease Research Specialist B for a gene therapy program located in Philadelphia, PA. Successful candidate will have molecular biology background and preferably some animal/husbandry experience (open to training on animal techniques)
- Will be a lead trainer/future manager within this research group
- Strong individual contributor to the scientific protocols and techniques
- Will be responsible for completing the following techniques: Necropsy, tissue work, cloning, DNA amplification, ELISA, assays
- Necropsy, tissue work, cloning, DNA amplification, ELISA, assays
- This group works on Neurodegenerative Diseases (ie Parkinson's, ALS)
- BA/BS in Biology, Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry or in adjacent field
- 1-2 years bench laboratory experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Scientific background; working knowledge of commonplace molecular and cell biology techniques (molecular cloning, biochemical and cell based assays, animal)
- Ability to learn new techniques; ability to follow existing protocols; ability to develop novel protocols and methods; outstanding interpersonal interaction skills, excellent written and oral communication skills, problem recognition and solving, and organizational skills
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Maya Smith at (+1) 267-405-6995 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.