DE - Quality Engineer - Normal
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a vacancy for Quality Engineer - Normal in their office in the UK. This top 10 pharma company works across multiple sectors, including medical devices, pharmaceutical research, and consumer health. The vacancy offers an exciting opportunity to work with a company with over 100,000 professionals around the globe.
- Ensuring changes are processed per procedures and in a timely manner.
- Facilitating weekly Change Request Board (CRB) with cross functional teams.
- Assisting Change Originators and Reviewers with implementation details related to Change Control process.
- Developing inspection plans for products.
- Assessing the impact of changes on suppliers and communicate the changes in timely manner.
- Working with cross-functional teams on EU MDR for business integration/ regulatory compliance, or implementation of new strategic initiatives.
- Working with Subject Matter Experts to break down complicated, multifaceted problems and develops effective/complete solutions.
Skills and Requirements:
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Engineering or a related technical field.
- Generally, requires 2-4 years related experience.
- Relevant experience working in manufacturing/operations.
- In-depth knowledge of product/process Risk Management (FDA and ISO standards) is required.
- Experience with a proven track record of implementing appropriate risk mitigation.
- Strong knowledge of statistical software packages is preferred with the ability to preview, graph and analyze data and be able 6. to present data that facilitates/drives decision making.
- Working experience in ERP Systems.
- Very Good English and German skills.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Caleb Mensah at +44 203 854 1080 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.