DE - Production Manager - Normal
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a vacancy for a DE - Production Manager - Normal to work at their office in Germany. This top 10 pharma company works across multiple sectors, including medical devices, pharmaceutical research, and consumer health.
- Leading and creating analytics and reports that will support business decisions.
- Able to handle a great amount of data in MS Excel, Access and other tools.
- Comfortable dealing with production data management and supplying the Management with data and makes proposals for data aggregation.
- Supporting the scheduling and coordination of production logistics activities such as warehouse scheduling, inbound/outbound flow.
- Ensuring inventory and operational transactions are executed on time.
- Maintaining policies and procedures for the production Logistics Production area.
- Working with functions and project manager to deliver project and resource plans that are consistent in approach and methodology.
- Leading as project managers to resolve issues and conflicts and report exceptions.
- Recommending corrective actions and initiative plans.
- Participating and leading various discussion and workshops to brainstorm needs and develop solutions.
- Administering the change, issues and risks review and management processes.
- Partnering with other project to identify interface and dependency conflicts across work streams and projects.
- Establishing solutions to ensure project completion.
- Managing interactions with all employees within the respective area.
- Coordinating a team of about 15 employees in various roles.
Skills and Requirements:
- University/Bachelors Degree or Equivalent (Techniker, etc.)
- Minimum of 3 years experience in production logistics and/or supply chain management within the production environment.
- Experience with the processes of inbound, outbound and warehouse, packaging and shipment.
- Experience with customs clearance.
- Ability to be able to collect, consolidate, analyse, summarise and report on large volumes of supply chain data.
- Data mining reporting skills through MS-excel, Access (or equivalent).
- Knowledge of business planning and control systems, KPIs, shop floor management.
- Ability to be able to operate in a collaborative and cross-functional organisation.
- Accuracy with attention to detail.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Strong organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficient user of MS Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Able to work with limited supervision.
- Able to communicate well in German and English.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact James Wilson at +44 203 762 2703 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.