DE - Production Manager - Junior
A globally renowned pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a DE - Production Manager - Junior to their office in Germany. The organisation works across a range of industries, from medical devices to pharmaceutical and consumer goods, and operates in over 60 countries. This position offers an exciting opportunity to work with a prestigious and historic pharmaceutical establishment and provide real regulatory expertise.
- Creation and maintenance of routings, parts lists, and article master data.
- Release of work plans in the ERP System.
- Identification of Work steps and production processes and their documentation.
- Calculation of individual parts and standardization of equipment and tools.
- Appointment monitoring of agreed delivery dates, as well as of new and standard product orders.
- Coordinate and process change requests.
Skills and Requirements:
- Engineering degree or comparable technical qualification.
- 2 years of work experience.
- REFA Qualification.
- ERP Experience.
- MAJESTY experience is an advantage.
- Very Good English and German skills.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Anna Bigiotti at +44 2038542470 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.