Data Study Manager
An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a skilled Data Study Manager, to be based in their office in the desirable area of Basel. The organisation is known internationally for their work in pharmaceuticals and diagnostics and their focus on scientific advancement. This is a chance to join a top healthcare organisation who provide an innovative range of diagnostic solutions and medicines.
- You will collaborate with peers within the function and across the organization to identify, design and execute fit for purpose data management solutions, adhering to principles.
- You will ensure the timely completion of data management deliverables and partner with Functional Service Providers and vendors, overseeing and providing technical expertise in the delivery of high-quality data.
- You may also contribute to functional, cross functional, enterprise-wide or external initiatives that shape our technical landscape, business and healthcare environments.
- Must be able to adapt and evolve the way we collect and deliver data.
- In charge of making sure the data coming in is proper, compliant and delivered on time. That includes data review & cleaning.
- He/She will be overseeing both internal and external stakeholders
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree and / or other qualifications in a science or industry related discipline
- 2 years of experience with Data Collection system (e.g. eCRF and others) in pharma
- 2 years of experience with data management (e.g. data cleaning, data review)
- Ability to work effectively with and motivate virtual teams
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Experience in Data Management with strong soft skills such as leadership, communication, conflict management or negotiation
- Experienced in working with MS Office
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Tom Magenis at 0203 854 1050 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.