Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Data Steward for a pharmaceutical company located in Plainsboro, NJ. Successful candidate will organize and analyze multiple data sources and ensure all required identifiers are listed on the consolidated records.
- Data Steward for Healthcare Customers (including Professionals and Organizations)
- Consolidation of duplicate records
- Ensuring all required identifiers are listed on the consolidated records
- Investigating potential affiliations between both HCP and HCO
- Addressing field force data change requests
- Assist Data Management functions within the team
- Organize and analyze multiple data sources
- Data Quality Assurance
- Conduct UAT (User Acceptance Testing) for various system releases
- Provide ad-hoc assistance to various team members
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Attention to detail
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Business Administration OR Analytical role
- Proficient computer skills using Microsoft Excel - ability to create and edit pivot tables, experience in using 'vlookup' and 'if' statements.
- Must be able to work independently and have excellent communication and writing skills.
- Organized and Detail Oriented
- Ability to multi-task, and transition between assignments quickly
- Experience in Customer Master and Data Analysis a plus, preferably in Pharmaceutical / Health Industry Professional and Organization customer data (IMS Health HCPS / HCOS data)
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sarah Beshara at (+1) 267-477-3355 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.