Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Data Specialist with a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL.
- Work with cross-functional project Master Data Management team to review and update the master data information from multiple systems. Ensures accuracy and integrity by performing data review and cleansing.
- Review various data, across systems in great detail to ensure that the data is rightly captured. Analyzes data errors, resolves root causes with initiative and proposes problems from end-to-end.
- Use MS excel to document the results of his/her analysis and present the same to project team for corrective action.
- Track and report the status of all of the identified corrective action items.
Skills and Requirements:
- BA/BS in Finance or Accounting as advantage.
- College Graduate or 4-7 years of work experience
- Prior experience of working with data and MS excel will be mandatory.
- Strong analytical skills coupled with thoroughness and attention to detail is desired.
- Ability to work with people across multiple work-streams. Must be able to work independently and proactively to take initiative to solve problems quickly. Extreme attention to detail.
- Affinity for organizing data and information in ways that are logical and useful. Exceptional organization and time management skills.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Samantha Reader at 267-983-0134.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.