Data Managment Lead
An attractive job opportunity has arisen at a leading multinational pharmaceutical company who is seeking a Data Manager Lead to work at their UK site. This is an exciting opportunity to bring expertise and skills to an established and in-demand company.
- Delivering the data management components of clinical studies.
- Ensuring high quality data is available to the agreed timelines adhering to industry standard formats.
- Keen eye for detail and a tracking record of successful delivery on high profile studies.
- Point of contact for complex data management and data quality considerations.
- Defining the data capture tools for a clinical study.
- Developing and managing the execution of the validation and integration plan, including dataset definitions and external data sources.
- Managing vendor performance against Service Level Agreements.
- Responsible for the set-up and maintenance of the trial master file (TMF) and DM TMF artefacts throughout the study life cycle.
- Input into oversight plans and manage oversight of CRO, off shore partners and other Third Party Resources.
- Train monitors and site staff on use of data collection tools and query management process.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree and / or other qualifications in a science or industry related discipline
- Strong communication skills with a diplomatic approach
- Strong ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm, prioritize workload with attention to detail
- Effective time management in order to meet objectives
- Managerial courage, resilience, and ability to adjust to a rapidly changing environment o Excellent presentation skills
- Sound awareness of relevant regulations
- Proven record of leading project and program teams in a technical/programming or data processing environment
- Competent in written and oral English
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Juan Munoz at +34910601799 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.