Data Manager (Real World Data)
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting for a Data Manager (Real World Data) to join a medical technology and devices organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Freiburg or Hannover.
- You will prepare and programme electronic case reports forms and online surveys.
- Develop data management plans.
- Cooperate with both project managers and data operations.
- Assist with quality management such as monitoring duties.
- The ideal candidate will both author and preserve SOPs.
- Other duties maybe assigned to this role, such as EDC updates, management of study participants, etc.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Preferably obtained professional training in a medical documentarist role or equivalent qualification.
- Familiarity with managing electronic data capture systems.
- Acquaintance within web-based questionnaire programming such as HTML, Java, QuestionPro, etc.
- Expertise on SQL would be beneficial.
- Passionate about oncology, specifically within acquainting yourself with the treatment regulations for specific indications.
- Able to work flexibly in an objective focused manner.
- Works well with others.
- Fluency in both German and English.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Dove Jociute at +49 69 506077052.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.