Proclinical is currently recruiting for a REMOTE Data Manager with a pharmaceutical company.
- Responsible for end-to-end delivery of data management for multiple large studies or study programs. Trials will include +1000 patients.
- Serves as main contact between customers and internal team. Acts as the escalation point for any unresolved data issues.
- Ability to manage comprehensive data management processes with a technical expertise in project delivery.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree Required.
- 3-5 years of Data Management expereince in a Sponsor or CRO environment
- Rave or InForm expereince
- Advanced knowledge of the data management process (e.g., therapeutic area, extensive knowledge in DM processes, SAE reconciliation, external data vendor reconciliation, management of local laboratory data, and/or new technology)
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Brianna Copeland at 267-297-3280.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.