Data Management Project Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Data Management Project Manager to act as the initial point of contact for the study team for all data related issues and to manage the activities of data management studies and staff in a manner that ensures all timeframes and targets are met to the sponsor's satisfaction and that costs are kept under control. This role is based in Ireland.
- Manage and Develop Team Capability
- Oversee the day-to-day activities and task management of the project team to ensure that a focus on quality, budget and timelines on each project is reached and maintained.
- Lead and motivate a team according to organisational goals.
- Manage and appraise all staff under jurisdiction.
- Deliver Project to Quality, Timeline and Budget Requirements
- Plan, implement and deliver the project in accordance with the contract agreed with the sponsor.
- Manage projects in a timely manner in adherence with ICON SOPs, SSPs and appropriate regulations and liaise with other departments and project managers as necessary to achieve this.
- Determine the best method to resolve data errors and inconsistencies.
- Prepare and manage the overall project budget throughout the life cycle of the project, taking overall responsibility for cost control, timelines and project quality.
- Continually review the project contract in order to ensure that any out of scope work is managed promptly and efficiently.
Skills and Requirements
- Candidate must have appropriate data management experience
- Ability to manage all aspects of data management study management and solve problems independently.
- Appropriate experience and understanding of at least one clinical data management system (e.g. Rave, Oracle Clinical, Clintrial) and a programming language (e.g. SQL, SAS).
- Ability to successfully lead and manage project team(s).
- Ability to liaise successfully with sponsors.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.