Data Integrity Specialist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Data Integrity Specialist with a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL.
- Responsible for assisting the Finance Business Support Group in supporting the integration into the ASPIRE systems.
- Assist in the validation of actuals reporting and planning related activities as needed throughout the integration project.
- Responsible for support in UAT, training, documentation, security, validations and other misc activities as needed to support the business.
- Responsible for supporting other team members, as necessary as well as management in strategic initiatives and teams, as directed.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent work experience.
- Strong analytical skills
- Capable of handling multiple priorities
- Proficient PC software (Microsoft Excel) and various database applications
- TM1 or Planning Analytics experience a plus
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Leadership ability, highly motivated and strong interpersonal skills
- Highly organized
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- One to three years' experience in Accounting/Finance
- Must be highly detail oriented and organized.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Samantha Reader at 267-983-0134.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.