Data Integration Specialist
Proclinical are recruiting for a Data Integration Specialist to join a laboratory. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Bern.
- Develop and produce EDI interfaces orchestra tools.
- You will map various messaging formats such as HL7,XML, JSON, etc.
- Responsible for parameterization and execution of master data in the core applications of the laboratory information system and the surrounding systems.
- Connect and supervise communication channels to both external and internal customers and systems, such as sFTP, HTTPS, Rest API, etc.
- The ideal candidate will optimise procedures with both internal users and external customers, for example: hospitals, laboratories and any other partners.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Accomplished IT training within business informatics or equivalent qualification.
- Expertise on basic programming/scripting such as Java, Powershell, SQL, would be beneficial.
- Know-how of suing integration platforms, such as orchestra or similar, would be preferable or a keenness to appropriate these.
- Knowledge of databases such as MSSQL and standards data formats such as GL7, XML, JSON etc., would be beneficial to the role.
- Familiarity with EDI, ETL, ESB, EAI, etc.
- Acquaintance with projects with a structures and analytical way of operating.
- A sense of accountability with resilience.
- A high service focus with the ability to be flexible.
- Works well in a team.
- Fluency in German with knowledge in English would be beneficial.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Tania Maphoso at +41 61 568 79 86.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.