Data Entry Associate
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Data Entry Associate with a biotechnology company located in Boston, MA.
- Communicate with non-employee agencies and COVID task force when contact is tested positive or symptomatic.
- Following established procedures and/or script, incumbent will inform contacts about the importance of quarantine and what to do if symptoms develop.
- Utilizes established database(s) to identify newly diagnosed contacts for tracing efforts.
- Inputs data collected (i.e. symptoms, contacts, etc.) into database and assures database is kept up to date.
- Provides contacts with approved information about state quarantine procedures, and if appropriate, refers them to testing according to protocol.
Skills and Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Access to a telephone, computer, and reliable internet connection.
- 2-3 years of Data Entry experience.
- 3-5 years of Customer Service experience.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Brianna Copeland at 617-830-7546.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.