Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Data Coordinator with a pharmaceutical company located in Santa Monica, CA.
- Monitor project details with analytical team in a timely manner.
- Extract, gather, compile and organize all documents and information pertaining to a project
- Prepare and archive meeting agendas, record meeting minutes
- Work with teams to write and publish articles and review quarterly digital department newsletter
- Assist in helping manage communication infrastructure and security (MS teams, Sharepoint, Yammer)
- Assists with plans, coordination and all tasks, critical dates, for chartered projects
- Establish and monitor Endnote Library
Skills and Requirements:
- Strong experience in database creation
- Familiarity with knowledge management systems
- Familiarity with analytical methods
- Good document practice
- Teamwork personality
- Experience establishing knowledge database software outside of Microsoft Office
- Understanding of data sourcing
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Team Player willing to assist all other team members when needed
- Smartsheets proficient
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Zachary Hines at 215-531-6914.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.