Data Analyst (Warehousing Operations)
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting for a Data Analyst Warehousing Operations to join a pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a contract basis and is located in Zurich.
- Deploy a Global Best in Class, Collaborative, Agile and Real-Time Regional and Differentiated distribution network delivering a "Unique Customer and Patient Experience"
- Provide to operational teams metrics on performance to support them to deploy innovative best practices on distribution and warehousing processes and systems
- Design and implement analytical solutions to support operational teams and facilitate their internal and external performance dialogue processes
- Act as Subject Matter Expert for data and digital topics related to warehousing metrics and performance calculation, including data domain ownership.
- Consolidate warehousing metrics to be centrally reported and utilized by operational teams
- Support QBRs and RFI/RFQs preparation by building, maintaining and refreshing dashboards used to measure 3PLs metrics and performance
- Analyze large warehousing datasets to determine patterns, trend, insights for continuous improvements with OpUs and Business Units
- Provide support and solutions to reporting and analytical needs raised by operational teams and ensure alignment between all involved teams
- Prepare all data for monthly budget variance analysis (includes trend analysis)
- Ensure warehousing related data is reported accurately and timely
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and visualization solutions (PowerBI, Qlik)
- Good knowledge of programming languages such as python, SQL or R
- Familiarity with statistical analysis and data modeling techniques.
- Knowledge of logistics & distribution processes - especially in pharmaceutical industry - is appreciated
- Knowledge of manufacturing and commercial processes & procedures is appreciated
- Knowledge of Good Distribution Practices (GDP) requirements is appreciated
- Bachelor's degree in Data Science, Statistics, Computer Science, or a related field. A Master's degree is a plus.
- Proven experience as a Data Analyst or in a similar role.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good leadership, networking and influencing skills
- Good intercultural skills
- Good business acumen & financial analytics skill
- Ability to present ideas with clarity, conviction and confidence
- Fluent in English orally and writing
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Cameron Huntington at +41 61 508 7054.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.