Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Data Analyst with a leading pharmaceutical company in North Chicago, IL. Successful candidates can be recent graduates with a degree in Software Engineering or other related fields.
- Responsible for identifying, capturing, analyzing, and managing the company's quality data, contributing to better decision-making and proactive working.
- Work with in-house programmers and Business Technology Team to provide feedback and improve automated functionality of Minitab/VBA and Discoverant reporting tools.
- Good personal/communication skills are important as you will be working in a deadline-oriented team environment to generate trend monitoring reports for our quality and technical customers using current technology platforms.
Skills and Requirements:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Good interpersonal relations / communications skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Highly organized, good attention to detail.
- Good computer skills with proficiency Microsoft Office.
- Good team player.
- Must be highly organized and have good attention to detail, as daily activities will involve data entry/verification, statistical report review, and maintaining logs for report tracking.
- A keen interest in statistics is desirable, knowledge of control charts and process capability is a benefit but not essential as full training will be provided.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nadine Rucci at (+1) 215-531-5281 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.